Preguntas frecuentes

P: ¿Cuáles son los horarios del Centro de recolección / Estación de transferencia?

R: Todos los centros de recolección y estaciones de transferencia están cerrados los domingos y lunes. Para obtener información sobre nuestro horario y todo lo relacionado con las estaciones de transferencia, incluidas las direcciones, haga clic aquí:

P: ¿Todos los centros de recolección aceptan desechos verdes?

R: No, desafortunadamente solo nuestras estaciones de transferencia en Alcalde y Tierra Amarilla aceptan desechos verdes. Todos los demás centros de recolección se han establecido para el exceso de residuos domésticos.

P: ¿Tengo que tener un permiso / tarjeta perforada?

R: No, para su comodidad, nuestras estaciones de transferencia de Alcalde y Tierra Amarilla aceptan pagos en efectivo y cheques. Todos los demás centros de recolección requerirán una tarjeta de permiso.

P: ¿Dónde puedo obtener un permiso / tarjeta perforada?

R: Las tarjetas de permiso / perforadas se pueden comprar en nuestra oficina principal ubicada en: 2016 North Riverside Dr. Española NM, 87532. Si desea consultar sobre su tarjeta de permiso de cortesía, comuníquese con la oficina principal.

P: ¿Cuánto costará un permiso / tarjeta perforada?

R: Las tarifas actuales varían y se basan en el tamaño de la carga, y si usted es titular de una cuenta. Como respuesta básica, una carga de camión incluso con la plataforma del camión a una tarifa de cliente será de $ 10.33 / no cliente $ 18.39. Las tarjetas de permiso para desechos verdes no se venden, los desechos verdes se pueden pagar con cheque o efectivo en nuestras estaciones de transferencia por $ 6.79 por carga de camión.

P: ¿Por qué recibimos tan pocos golpes de permiso de cortesía?

A: When customers utilize these cards the waste is hauled to a landfill where North Central is charged. In order to keep our customers monthly bills down we have to keep our costs down as well.  North Central Solid Waste issues these cards to residential account holders without a past due balance, commercial accounts will not be issued to commercial accounts.

Q: Can I dispose of tires?

A: Yes, at our Transfer Stations Alcalde and Tierra Amarilla. Prices vary by the size of the tire.  Passenger tires start at $3.00, one permit punch is equal to disposing of 2 passenger tires.

Q: What are the rates for 2018?

A: Rates for 2018 will reflect an 11% increase for Rio Arriba County residents. The rates are as follows: County residents $20.27 per month, City customers $17.28 per month, Santa Fe County customers $27.00 per month.  Commercial rates are based on services provided and size of dumpster.

Q: Is the county going to remain with North Central?

A: At this time the Board of Directors have discussed the issue and have decided to remain one entity.

Manufactured Home Placement and Compliance

 Home Placement requirements including: Development permits; proof of ownership; proof of paid taxes, delivery and removal/disposal permits, phsyical addressing (E-911), NMED waste water, verification of North Central Solid Waste account (s), and proper utility connections.  This effort is driven by our County Government’s collective charge to oversee the Health, Safety, and Welfare of our citizens.  Sub-standard and illegal housing is a pervasive problem in this County.  We are very sensitive to the housing needs of our citizens, especially as we are coming into the winter months, and will work with individuals in an efficient manner to assure they conduct the necessary steps to bring their dwellings into compliance with our zoning , health and safety regulations.

This process is current and will continue to be on-going and far reaching.  No one community or geographical area is being targeted or intentionally ignored.  We receive calls on a daily basis from people complaining of illegal housing placement and as a County Department we believe that it is only fair and democratic  for all our citizens to abide by the same set of rules.  Our residents will benefit along with our communities and therefore, the revenue base of the County. 

en_USEnglish es_MXSpanish