NCSWA Board Meeting January 19, 2023
NORTH CENTRAL SOLID WASTE AUTHORITY
Notice is hereby given that a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 3:00 PM MDT at the North Central offices located at 410 S. Paseo de Onate, Española, NM. This meeting is open to the public. The Board of Directors may revise the order of agenda items.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Roll Call (Río Arriba County, Ohkay Owingeh, Santa Clara Pueblo, City of Española)
- Modification to Voting Board Members per Joint Powers Agreement
- Approval of Agenda – Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Approval of Minutes of the following meeting:
- Regular meeting of December 15, 2022
- Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Board; comments are limited to 3 – 5 minutes and no action will be taken.
- Financial Report
- December Reports – Cyrus Gray
- Manager’s Report
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action regarding Resolution 01-01-2023, A Resolution Authorizing the Disposal of Obsolete Property.
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action regarding a change to servicing the City of Espanola commercial accounts and remainder of residential accounts, currently serviced by NCSWA.
- Director’s Business
- Next Meeting: Thursday February 16, 2023
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to attend or participate in a hearing or meeting, please contact the Authority office at (505) 747-8459 at least three days prior to the meeting so that accommodations can be made.