NOTICE: Regular Pickup Schedule Returns Monday, Nov. 7, 2022
Effective Monday, November 7, 2022, NCSWA will be returning to its regular pick-up schedule. County Residence are encouraged to contact us directly if you have questions regarding your regular pick-up day at (505) 747-8459.
• Poly-Carts must be placed within 5 feet of mailboxes, fences, parked cars, or other objects
• Carts must be placed at the curb or on the turnout of your normal pick-up location by 7:00 A.M. on your pickup day
• Items cannot be placed on top of the cart or protrude from the poly-cart
• Any items placed on top of the cart will fall to the ground when the automated arm picks them up so all bags must fit into the cart. PLEASE DO NOT OVERFILL YOUR CART
• Please bag your trash and tie it up to PREVENT THE LITTERING IN OUR COMMUNITIES, ON OUR ROADS AND HIGHWAYS (Lose trash will not be taken)
• Only household trash will be accepted
• Green waste must be hauled to NCSWA Transfer Station separately
• Discard liquids before bagging (composting is encouraged)
• Sharps must be properly disposed of (sharp container)
• No feces or cat litter
• No Building material (Tile, concrete or insulation)
Thank you for your cooperation.
Janet E. Saucedo