NCSWA Board Special Meeting – Thursday, September 29, 2022
NORTH CENTRAL SOLID WASTE AUTHORITY
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 950 5643 2781
Notice is hereby given that a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 2:00 PM MDT at the North Central offices located at 410 S. Paseo de Onate, Española, NM. This meeting is open to the public. The Board of Directors may revise the order of agenda items.
I. Meeting Called to Order
II. Roll Call (Río Arriba County, Ohkay Owingeh, Santa Clara Pueblo, City of Española)
III. Approval of Agenda – Thursday, September 29, 2022
IV. Review and Discussion of items City of Espanola requested be placed on agenda as listed below:
I. Review/Discussion of Existing Agreements, Billing Authority and Procedures, Rates and Rate Authority
A. City of Espanola
B. County of Rio Arriba
C. Santa Clara Pueblo
D. Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo
E. Village of Chama
F. Other governmental entities, incorporated or unincorporated.
II. 2021-2022 Fiscal Year:
A. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding fiscal year audit and corrections
B. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding status of violations, fines, penalties and proposed corrections/compliance.
III. 2022-2023 Fiscal Year:
1. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding budgeted revenue, month-to-date and year-to-date receipts
2. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding delinquent accounts
3. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding options to increase revenue.
1. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding budgeted expenses, month-to-date and year-to-date expenditures.
2. Review/Discussion/Possible Acton regarding all contracts/agreements with outside entities for services.
3. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding options to decrease expenses.
1. Review of all employee positions, costs and vacancies.
2. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding budgeted and actual expenditures and options to reduce deficits.
D. Financial Status
1. Review/Discussion of available cash and reserves.
2. Review/Discussion of anticipated deficits through end of current fiscal year.
3. Review/Discussion/Possible Action regarding options available to balance budget, including potential funding sources.
V. Items table from regular meeting of September 15, 2022.
A. Consideration and Possible Approval of Resolution Number 2022-09-01, Regarding issuing Punch Cards for 2023
B. Consideration and Possible Approval of Resolution Number 2022-09-02 Granting signature authority to two Board Members to sign NCSWA checks
C. Consideration and Possible Approval of Resolution 2022-09-03 Regarding granting Retention Incentives to Field Staff
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to attend or participate in a hearing or meeting, please contact the Authority office at (505) 747-8459 at least three days prior to the meeting so that accommodations can be made.